PRESS RELEASE: Howden extends its partnership with KYND to provide unparalleled cyber support to clients copy
Content Manager copy
As KYND continues to grow, we're on the hunt for a highly motivated, cyber-passionate Junior Product to join our growing Product team in London.
Who are KYND?
KYND is a growing cyber risk technology start-up. We are based in London Bridge, London, and have a second office in Porto, Portugal. We are a friendly team with a strong desire to make cyber risk simple to understand, quick to monitor and easy to prevent for any business, including those who aren’t tech-savvy. We are a hard-working and innovative bunch and are unashamedly focused on only working with the best people who care about our customers and our mission.
What would you be doing?
As our Junior Product Manager, you will be part of the Product team which is the key link between our Engineering team and the rest of the business, and you will be reporting directly to the head of department. You will work with all areas of the business to understand KYND’s priorities, define the future direction of KYND’s products, track & support their development, and test & iterate on them once they are delivered.
- Defining the new features we want to build, and writing the requirements for our engineers to start developing them
- Project managing the development of features: filling the queue of upcoming priorities, supporting the engineering team as they build features, and communicating progress & completion of this development
- Testing new features in our testing & production environments to ensure they do what we want them to, and that they haven’t introduced other undesirable bugs or behaviour
- Diagnosing and prioritising bugs: understanding bugs that we & our customers find, “triaging” these bugs against our incident response process, defining what fixes are needed, and project managing the fixing of these bugs
We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities to grow and this is the perfect role in which to do so; you would be performing a wide variety of tasks with many opportunities to learn new skills and better understand your strengths and interests. Over the course of your first year at KYND, we aim to grow your product understanding, experience & skillset to become a fully-fledged Product Manager in our team.
There are also some great benefits to working at KYND:
- Potential to join employee share option scheme
- Medical insurance
- Death-in-service insurance
- 25 days annual leave
What are we looking for?
We are a small but growing team who get along very well and look out for each other. We are looking for another warm, helpful and positive character to join us! Whilst we are not expecting a ‘cyber expert’, we are looking for someone who has an interest in technology and who will share our goal of preventing cyber risk from affecting any business.
We are looking for someone who will share our values, including:
- Focus: keeping sight of long-term goals amidst short-term unpredictability, and can prioritise the things that matter & directly impact our customers
- Being unafraid of change; being innately curious and eager to learn new skills & technologies
- Keeping it simple: avoiding technical jargon, corporate speak, and unnecessary meetings
- Being KYND: to each other and our customers
- Bachelor’s degree 2:1 or above (or equivalent Masters/Apprenticeship)
- Quantitative proficiency (e.g. degree with a quantitative element, Maths A-level, or any other demonstration of your comfort with quantitative/technical concepts)
- Ability to use MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and/or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
What else would get our attention?
- Previous experience in product management, working with technologists in the delivery of a project, or management consulting
- Any experience of design tools (e.g. Figma), programming, or database querying
- Any expertise, knowledge or research in the areas of Cyber Security or Cyber Risk
- Working on something interesting or new – either yourself or as part of a team
If you think this could be the right fit for you, please apply by sending your CV via email.
White Paper: Risky Business - Navigating cyber insurance, risk, and its challenges
PRESS RELEASE: Howden teams up with KYND to provide businesses with unprecedented insight into their cyber risks copy