You take a vacation, but cyber risks don't: how to keep your portfolio protected this holiday season
Operations Analyst [closed]
As KYND continues to grow, we're currently on the lookout for a highly motivated, data-driven Operations Analyst to join our fast-paced Operations team in London.
Who are KYND?
KYND is a growing cyber risk technology start-up based in London Bridge, London. We are a friendly team with a strong desire to make cyber risk simple to understand, quick to monitor and easy to prevent for any business, including those who aren’t tech-savvy. We are on a mission to become the trusted cyber experts for businesses worldwide and ultimately to stop cyber risk from affecting any business! We are a hard-working and innovative bunch and are unashamedly focused on only working with the best people who care about our customers and our mission.
What would you be doing?
Working in a start-up environment can be unpredictable; intense but fun, challenging but rewarding! With that in mind, the crucial qualities for our Operations Analyst is a willingness to embrace that uncertainty and an eagerness to pick up new tasks and learn new skills. As Operations Analyst you would be working in the Product and Operations team, reporting directly to the head of department. You would primarily be focused on the ‘Operations’ area, which supports KYND’s customers and partners in their use of our products and services, making sure they have the best possible experience of using KYND.
- Responding to customer and client support queries by email, live chat and calls
- Using KYND’s data to resolve customer and client support questions
- Creating various forms of reports based on KYND’s cyber risk data
Customer and client support often requires a deeper investigation into the underlying cyber risk data behind KYND’s analysis. It is therefore essential that the candidate can demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills and is comfortable performing basic database querying and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel.
Opportunities for growth
After onboarding and training, the successful candidate would initially be focused on the core responsibilities listed above. However, as a growing start-up company we are continuously looking to test ideas for new products and features.
Our philosophy for testing and validating these new ideas is to always start with a simple ‘Proof of Concept’ typically presented to small sets of interested customers in the simplest possible way.
This approach means that all members of the Operations team have ample opportunities to (i) collaborate with all departments within KYND to identify new areas to explore, (ii) help shape ideas into working proofs of concept, and (iii) engage with customers to gather feedback and iterate these proofs of concept.
What are we looking for?
We are a small but growing team who get along very well and look out for each other. We work hard but in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We are looking for another warm, helpful and positive character to join us! Whilst we are not expecting a ‘cyber expert’, we are looking for someone who has an interest in cyber risk and who will share our goal of preventing cyber risk from affecting any business.
- Flexible; happy to perform a wide variety of tasks & quickly switch focus
- Self-motivated; always looking for the next task and a way to add value
- Keen to Learn: eager and quick to learn new skills and technologies
- Focused: can keep sight of long-term goals amidst short-term unpredictability
What is essential in a candidate?
- Previous experience with a database querying language
- Highly proficient in Microsoft’s Excel
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of qualification/experience
- Maths A-level or similar quantitative skills
- Proficient in other MS Office products (PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written & verbal communication
What else would get our attention?
- Previous work experience in Customer Service
- Additional European languages a plus, especially German, Italian and Spanish
- Any expertise, knowledge or research in the areas of Cyber Security or Cyber Risk
- Working on something interesting or new – either yourself or as part of a team
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
If you think this could be the right fit for you, please apply here.
PRESS RELEASE: KYND wins ‘Cyber Security Product of the Year’ award for the second year running
When cyber health is wealth: How to safeguard your private equity investments in the ransomware age