Your investments aren’t immune to cyber risks - everything you need to know to minimise your exposure and stay ahead of future threats
KYND is a fast-growing Cyber Risk Management company based in London Bridge with an office in Porto, Portugal and is on a mission to help every organisation to see, understand and manage the cyber risks that matter to them. We’re all about making complex cyber risks easy to understand and we need an experienced copywriter who can do the same with engaging content across multiple channels.
We are a hard-working and innovative bunch and are unashamedly focused on only working with the best people, who care about our customers, our values, and who are committed to making a positive difference.
Having achieved significant growth over the past 12 months, with the completion of successful Series A funding to accelerate its further expansion, KYND is looking for an ambitious and creative Copywriter, with exceptional conceptual and direct writing skills, to join us on our exciting journey.
- Developing and implementing the content marketing strategy including creation, management, oversight, and delivery of high-quality, compelling, and engaging proactive communications and long/short term marketing content via traditional and digital channels.
- Copywriting and editing everything including blogs, reports, adverts, emails, landing pages, sales decks, product guides etc to ensure every piece of content is as concise, accurate, and impactful as can be – whilst ensuring KYND’s distinctive brand and tone of voice consistency across all channels.
- Research and digest industry information and translate it into user friendly copy and content that attracts and engages people.
- Developing and producing new content including video explainers, podcasts, whitepapers and thought leadership articles.
- Creating promotional materials and updates (across all media platforms, including website and social media).
- Produce editorial content for regular communications and one-off engagements for audiences including internal teams
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language
- Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Previous and proven content strategy and creation experience
- Strong portfolio of creative work
- Degree-level education in a relevant discipline
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend key target audiences and their industry challenges, identify opportunities, problem-solve - and articulate it clearly via impactful content
- Expertly self-manage workload and multi-task to tight deadlines
What else would get our attention?
- Interest and experience in cyber tech
- Experience with SaaS products
- Business/start-up experience of fast-paced content production
- Solid understanding of the insurance and financial services market
- Experience with video production will also be an advantage
Other important stuff
- Competitive salary, pension, and benefits
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity to join share option scheme
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Summer Time Hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
If you think this could be the right fit for you, please apply here.