PRESS RELEASE: KYND appoints new Chairman of the Board to support next stage of company growth copy
Office and Facilities Co-ordinator [closed]
KYND is a fast-growing Cyber Risk Management company based in London, UK with an office on Porto, Portugal. KYND’s purpose is to help every organisation to see, understand, and manage the cyber risks that matter to them. We are a very innovative bunch! We are unashamedly focused on only working with the best people, who care about our customers, KYND’s values, and want to make a positive difference.
What would you be doing?
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Office and Facilities Co-ordinator to join us at this exciting time. The role is an exciting one that is varied and will provide room for growth. You will be super-organised and flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days as we grow as a company. You will need to integrate well into a dynamic, creative, and collaborative team environment that is constantly changing and growing. You will exhibit an approachable and flexible attitude with the ability to remain energetic and positive. You should have a knack for creative problem-solving with strong attention to detail and experience of working in an administrative role, ideally providing support to a small team and an appreciation of the unique demands that come from working in a start-up business.
- Facilities and office management
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Maintaining filing system
- Reception duties
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Liaising with landlord and managing agent
- Organising company-wide meetings
- Administrative and HR duties
- Assisting the CEO with administrative tasks
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Organising team events
Preferred skills and attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with bundles of enthusiasm and tenacity
- Ability to pick up processes, and systems quickly
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and initiative-taking
- Microsoft Office skills, including the ability to maintain existing and create new documents, particularly with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Natural common sense
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity to join share option scheme
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
- Employee Wellness Programme
If you think this could be the right fit for you, please apply here.