PRESS RELEASE: KYND introduces next level Exposure Management for insurers to tackle cyber accumulation risk
Senior Client Success Manager vacancy [located in Austin, TX]
KYND’s products and services are built with one purpose in mind: to stop cyber risks from affecting businesses, as quickly and simply as possible. Our pioneering technology works for any size of business, from any industry, anywhere in the world.
KYND’s headquarters are in London, UK with offices in Porto, Portugal and Austin, TX, USA. We are a fast-growing company, with over 50 employees, serving clients across the globe. Our mission is to make cyber risk simple to understand, quick to monitor, and easy to prevent for any business, including those who aren't tech-savvy. Our friendly team is hard-working and innovative, and we are committed to working with the best people who share our passion for client success and like to have fun along the way.
About the role:
As a Senior Client Success Manager at KYND, you will play a critical role in achieving our mission of making cyber risks simple to see, understand and manage for businesses all around the world. By building strong relationships with our clients, identifying growth opportunities, and ensuring exceptional service delivery, you will directly contribute to our company's success and growth. Your work will be essential in helping us achieve our vision of becoming the go-to provider of cyber risk management solutions for businesses worldwide.
As a small but growing team, we value a collaborative and supportive work environment. We are looking for a warm, helpful, and positive individual to join our team. While we do not require prior experience in a start-up environment, we are seeking someone who is excited about tackling fluid challenges and working in an unpredictable environment.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Client Success Manager who can demonstrate a successful track record of delivering excellent service to clients. The ideal candidate will have extensive career experience within Client Success, and a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
We're seeking a dynamic Senior Client Success Manager who embodies the essence of dedication, innovation, and client-centric growth. With a role based in the bustling tech hub of Austin, Texas, you'll be at the forefront of shaping our client success strategy. Your role will not only demand excellence in operational execution but also leadership in carving out paths for client and team success in the cyber risk management landscape.
What sets you apart:
Driven & motivated: You're known for your unwavering resolve and motivation, thriving even when working remotely or in environments that require independence from global teams. Your resilience and strength of character ensure you remain focused on our shared goals, no matter the distance.
Self-organized: With an innate understanding of what needs to be done, you're a beacon of self-organization. Your ability to foresee client needs and proactively address them means you're always several steps ahead, ensuring our clients are not just satisfied but genuinely successful.
Leadership with confidence: Your confidence in decision-making, combined with a readiness to lead by example, sets a standard for excellence within our team. You're not hesitant to advocate for what's best for our clients, even if it means navigating challenging conversations for the greater good.
Flexibility & willingness to compromise: In our fast-paced start-up environment, your flexibility is your strength. While you're steadfast in your beliefs and strategies, you also understand the importance of compromise, making you an invaluable asset in fostering a culture of adaptability and continuous improvement.
Customer-focus: A strong focus on the needs and goals of the client and the ability to build strong relationships with clients, with excellent communication skills, empathy, and a genuine interest in the success of the client.
Drive for results: identifying opportunities to improve the client experience, anticipate client needs and concerns, and take appropriate action to address them. Focused on achieving tangible outcomes for clients, such as increased customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
Collaborative mindset: ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams, both internally and externally, to achieve common goals and drive client success.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of clients' businesses, goals, challenges, and expectations for how KYND's services will help them achieve success.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships, ensuring clients have a clear understanding of our services and what to expect throughout their engagement.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by proactively addressing issues and concerns.
- Deepening your knowledge of KYND's services to confidently communicate benefits to clients.
- Facilitating effective communication and collaboration between departments involved in delivering our services.
- Identifying and pursuing growth opportunities with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Tracking success, engagement, and satisfaction metrics to inform our approach and improve service quality.
- Collaborating with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and product development.
- Providing training and support to clients to ensure effective product and service use.
- Seeking opportunities to improve our processes and ways of working to ensure efficient operation and world-class service delivery.
Opportunities for growth
At KYND, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and development of our employees. You will have opportunities for company-sponsored private learning, courses and qualifications relating to your role, allowing you to expand your skillset and gain a deeper understanding of your strengths and interests.
What else would get our attention?
- Previous experience in cyber security, cyber risk management, or other risk management and governance environments is of interest, though not required.
Other important stuff
- Based in: Austin, Texas (Hybrid remote)
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Competitive salary, pension, and benefits
- Benefits: comprehensive health, dental, and vision care benefits, with additional disability, life insurance, and 401(k) options
- Bonus scheme: Based on targets for increasing Annual Recurring Revenue for existing clients
If you think this could be the right fit for you, please get in touch by sending us your CV at email@example.com.
PRESS RELEASE: Probitas 1492 selects KYND to enhance portfolio cyber exposure modelling and boost profitable growth
PRESS RELEASE: KYND secures new funding to advance cyber risk management