You take a vacation, but cyber risks don't: how to keep your portfolio protected this holiday season
Business Development Manager [closed]
KYND is a fast growing Cyber Risk Management company based in London, UK with an office in Porto, Portugal. KYND’s purpose is to help every organisation to see, understand and manage the cyber risks important to them. KYND has developed pioneering cyber risk technology that is tailored to the specific needs of all participants in the cyber insurance and risk advisory value chains.
We are a very innovative bunch! We are unashamedly focused on only working with the best people, who care about our customers, KYNDs values and want to make a serious difference.
KYND is looking for a Business Development Manager to find and develop business relationships with new customers and grow the existing relationship we have in a number of sectors. These include insurance, MSP's, Advisors and Financial organisations.
This will be an experienced self-motivated individual who will strive to achieve company growth objectives by establishing an industry sector strategy with the team and implementing it against agreed goals and sales targets.
This role will work closely with KYND client services, marketing and product management teams to ensure KYND’s clients are successful and embed KYND products as key part of their cyber insurance businesses and their customers business.
This will involve working alongside not just other Business Development team members, but the company as a whole as we work together to become leaders in our industry. All necessary support will be provided to ensure complete understanding of our products, and our services.
- Research and analyse key business drivers, competitive environment, and trends in order to creatively identify and actively pursue opportunities
- Realise those opportunities by running new business campaigns
- Define and executes a growth strategy specific to a cohort of existing clients
- Run sales campaigns targeting cross-sell and up-sell opportunities into well-established existing clients
- Arrange and attend meetings with clients and the Executive team as and when required
- To use KYND’s customer CRM system for all opportunities and attend the weekly business update meetings
Preferred skills and attributes:
- Awareness of commercial and Cyber issues in the sectors mentioned
- Ideally would possess broad knowledge of cyber security concerns and how they relate to business risk.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to formulate and articulate complex insurance analytics value points
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and passion for and basic understanding of the intersection of insurance and cyber security. An interest in working in a cyber risk company
- Ability to pick up concepts, processes and systems quickly
- A critical thinker and able to provide a positive contributions to the team
- Self-motivated with bundles of enthusiasm and tenacity
- Tech-savvy. You don’t have to be a tech head – but if you’re logical and interested you’ll do just fine!
- A team player
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in one or more of the industries mentioned
- Demonstrable experience of working to targets and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in all MS Office software and MacOS
- Start-up/Growth company experience desirable
Other important :
- Position may require travel to London max 3 days a week
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Possibility of share options based on merit
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
- Salary will comprise of base and commission element
- During the 6 month probationary period a salary guarantee will be offered
- Full-time permanent role.
If you think this could be the right fit for you, please apply here.
PRESS RELEASE: KYND wins ‘Cyber Security Product of the Year’ award for the second year running
When cyber health is wealth: How to safeguard your private equity investments in the ransomware age